Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sunday 20 Sep 2015

Your text goes here...
Today I tried a couple of times to find parking places, but it was useless. I had to park far away from the church, and by the time I reached the church, they were already passing the Sacrament and I was unable to reach it.

It is because of popularity and many people wanting to share an event in someone's life without considering that they might be detracting from the meaning in someone else's life.

I hope I will be able to have Sacrament next week.  This week we were excluded, so the family just went home.

I am glad our ordinations and comings and goings have been mostly private so that we did not usually displace other people.

When I returned at 1:30 pm due to an appointment, the parking lot was still full and indoors a missionary was having their farewell.  I saw that two of the regular parking spaces were filled with cars with handicapped labels on their license plates while the handicapped spaces were empty.  I finally parked in one of the handicapped spaces.  They were all that were left.

Wherever you are today, I hope you are loved and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment