Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Home is where the heart is

Your text goes here...
Home is where the heart is.  Home is where the people you love reside.  My children are part of my heart and my family members, but not my children's father, and he would never allow me to love his family or even my own.

If I allow my heart to reside with you then, and leave you alone, it gives me a settled place so I will not make the mistakes that lead to sorrow for my children. 

I know you don't love me or them.  I know they don't love you because they don't know you and they won't accept any father but their own.  I know their father will make problems in my life until I have died, so I am subject to loneliness until death.

I am grateful for the love of my children, those who still love me. I regret having ever seen their father.  You are the only one who can block the unpleasantness he pushes on me.  So, if I make a home out of the memory of you, please don't begrudge me that memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment