Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blocked

Your text goes here...
I suppose you will block me everywhere so I can't see you anymore.  I'm sorry.  I love you anyway. Miss you.  I haven't seen you for a long time, but I never expect to see you again.  When you love and long for someone it is generally known they tend to turn around and despise you.

I want so to love you, but I know you will despise me for that.

Somehow I must try not to be a bother to you.



https://www.linkedin.com/in/t-c-white-77474334?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=BliN&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Amynetwork%2CclickedEntityId%3A121270408%2CauthType%3ANAME_SEARCH%2Cidx%3A2-2-5%2CtarId%3A1457844600309%2Ctas%3AT.







Where I am not is where you will be
I know I can't ever have you with me
and that has to be okay
I just love you anyway
from a distance
in every instance

 

No comments:

Post a Comment